Monrow
So I also found a new brand that I absolutely LOVE - Monrow.
Formerly known as Harlow, Monrow is an LA-based line started by Megan George and Michelle Wenke. George already had her own line called George, sold in the Savvy department at Nordstrom and other online favorites, had worked with the famed stylist Jessica Paster. They teamed up to create a t-shirt line for everyday use that borrowed elements of high fashion and luxury living. Monrow is known for fashion-focused themes like "Save Rochas" and "Kate", and was recently featured on whowhatweardaily.com. Fans include Rachel Bilson, Mischa Barton, Sienna Miller, and Kate Moss. You know me, if it is on Rachel Bilson - I am a fan!!!! Monrow pieces are made from soft superfine"tissue" cotton. Again, natural fibers - SUPER F-ING FAN.
Here are two that I am watching - hopefully they go on sale soon:

The cardigan I think is a must h
ave! Perfect for summer layering and also in the winter.
Formerly known as Harlow, Monrow is an LA-based line started by Megan George and Michelle Wenke. George already had her own line called George, sold in the Savvy department at Nordstrom and other online favorites, had worked with the famed stylist Jessica Paster. They teamed up to create a t-shirt line for everyday use that borrowed elements of high fashion and luxury living. Monrow is known for fashion-focused themes like "Save Rochas" and "Kate", and was recently featured on whowhatweardaily.com. Fans include Rachel Bilson, Mischa Barton, Sienna Miller, and Kate Moss. You know me, if it is on Rachel Bilson - I am a fan!!!! Monrow pieces are made from soft superfine"tissue" cotton. Again, natural fibers - SUPER F-ING FAN.
Here are two that I am watching - hopefully they go on sale soon:
The cardigan I think is a must h
ave! Perfect for summer layering and also in the winter. 
1 Comments:
love the long cardie - i'm a big fan of that style. goes with everything and never feels out of season. xoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home