Getting Started
Rumor has it, the treat knowledge that I have may be of interest to many and was adviced by one of my walking buddies that I needed to share. Here is my attempt to answer all of your sugar needs. I will try to post other information that may be exciting as I am sure there is more to life than eating great desserts....but it may take me a while to figure out what that would be.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!

1 Comments:
yea Marj! This is awesome - I'm so excited that you're doing this! First off, you don't need to invite me as a contributor, because you really don't want me to contribute. Just read! So know that you can just send your link: http://marjcore.blogspot.com to people and they'll be able to read & comment. :)
Good luck sister - welcome to the blogosphere!
Post a Comment
<< Home