Hanii Y anyone?
Wow, a lot has happened since I last posted on this blog in 2006. My family and I packed up our little house in South Minneapolis for what is beyond the suburbs and moved to the country in St. Augusta. Looking for scrumptious treats around here is pointless...unless they can be frosted with beer. The only thing that I have found that I really enjoy are these tiny little ganache cakes at Sam's Club. They are only $7 and they say they serve 8. Well in my warped treat world they only serve 4.
So....I need to change the focus of my blog - the only thing I find better than sugar is shopping!!!!! Again, the highlights of shopping in St. Augusta include the mini serve bp gas station and any miller lite looking tshirt you can find at the local American Legion. So here I am passing the time away finding wonderful pieces of fashion that I would never find in a 30 mile radius. Once and a while you will find that temptation gets the best of me (thanks to Brandy Foltz at the downtown Seattle Nordstrom) and I buy things that don't really coincide with a part time non profit salary. I always say you can't put a price tag on self esteem...and boy do great clothes make you feel good!
Hanii Y is a brand that has always caught my eye but I have never worn. Anyone tried and have any ideas?
Here are a few new items that I stumbled upon on revolveclothing.com


Then my dear friend Tracy introduced me to a line of handbags that are to die for - Anna Corinna or Foley and Corinna...depends on the website. Right now I am torn between a medium and a large. Here is the look:

The last shallow piece of clothing that I am still just heart sick that I missed out on is this FABULOUS piece by my absolute style icon - Rachel Bilson - again a Hanii Y piece. If anyone sees this jacket, I will pay dearly for it.
So....I need to change the focus of my blog - the only thing I find better than sugar is shopping!!!!! Again, the highlights of shopping in St. Augusta include the mini serve bp gas station and any miller lite looking tshirt you can find at the local American Legion. So here I am passing the time away finding wonderful pieces of fashion that I would never find in a 30 mile radius. Once and a while you will find that temptation gets the best of me (thanks to Brandy Foltz at the downtown Seattle Nordstrom) and I buy things that don't really coincide with a part time non profit salary. I always say you can't put a price tag on self esteem...and boy do great clothes make you feel good!
Hanii Y is a brand that has always caught my eye but I have never worn. Anyone tried and have any ideas?
Here are a few new items that I stumbled upon on revolveclothing.com


Then my dear friend Tracy introduced me to a line of handbags that are to die for - Anna Corinna or Foley and Corinna...depends on the website. Right now I am torn between a medium and a large. Here is the look:

The last shallow piece of clothing that I am still just heart sick that I missed out on is this FABULOUS piece by my absolute style icon - Rachel Bilson - again a Hanii Y piece. If anyone sees this jacket, I will pay dearly for it.

Labels: Hanii Y, new handbag

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home