Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Elizabeth and James

Well, those crazy Olsen sisters are at it again. If they aren't already some of the richest 21 year olds you've ever seen making it big on Full House....then they expanded into little moguls. They started dabbling in fashion at Walmart for kids have now started a contemporary line called Elizabeth and James. I know Nordstrom carries it in select stores in their Via C department and it can also be found at NM, BG and shopbop.com. According to Shop Bop:
This contemporary line merges downtown cool with uptown class, and mixes pieces that possess soft, feminine detail with others offering a more tailored, masculine edge. Impeccable construction and the Olsens' affinity for vintage apparel are hallmark elements of their fashion-forward label.
Here's one piece that I found particularly interesting. It is one sweater but I feel like the possibilities are endless. Sorry about the photo placement people, I just couldn't get it right:(

2 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

ooh - i love this sweater. very funky cool! how much?? xoxox

3:23 PM  
Blogger Marj Groseth said...

If I am not mistaken - it is $265. With the last gas price increases, I should start looking on savers.com (is there such a thing?)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home