Fall Twenty8Twelve Trench
So I am still scoping out all of the fabulous pre-fall lines that are coming out. Thankfully I am not gaga over a lot of things - beneft when the fundages are low. From what I have been reading, fall is all about patterns and wild colors. I am more of a solids but with interesting cuts/textures kind of gal. I did stumble upon a cute little outfit from Twenty8Twelve. I love the jacket, skirt and sweater combo. I am not sure if this will look good on me but like it on the model. It's too bad we all can't have our clothes pinned to fit us properly. I am excited, however, that Nordy just sent me a letter thanking me for being such a great customer and I have $300 in free alterations for the year - yeah!!!
Enjoy

Enjoy


Labels: clothes - Twenty8Twelve

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home